News Manuals selling service data, catalogs of spare parts, technical specifications information, workshops, technical repair and diagnostic data for trucks, vans and passenger vehicles.
You shall use the Service solely in accordance with the Terms. Without limitation, you shall not use the Service to:
– Abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate other users,
– Post or transmit any Products or other content that is obscene or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, that is hateful or discriminatory, or that incites violence or criminal conduct,
– Attempt to impersonate another user or person,
– Conduct any unlawful activity,
– Upload adult content,
– Solicit or obtain password, account, or private information from any user,
– Conduct or promote unauthorized advertising, solicitations, or “spam”
– Use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or prepare derivative works of any content, without authorization, that belongs to or is licensed to News Manuals, or that originates from the Services, or that belongs to another News Manuals user or to a third party, or that violates or infringes any third party intellectual property rights,
– Upload, post, transmit, or make available any Products or other material that contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of the Services.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
In order to use certain functionalities of the Services, you will have to create a user account which requires you to submit certain personal data. When you register and create an account, we require you to provide us with your name and email address as well as a user name that you select. We also ask for certain information about yourself such as your telephone number, email address, shipping address, photo identification, bank account details, age, date of birth, gender and interests. Upon activating an account, you will select a user name and password. Your user name and password will be used so you can securely access and maintain your account.
As with most websites, your computer sends information which may include personal data about you that gets logged by a web server when you browse our Site. This typically includes without limitation your computer’s IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, date/time, and sometimes a “cookie” (which can be disabled using your browser preferences) to help the site remember your last visit. If you are logged in, this information is associated with your personal account. The information is also included in anonymous statistics to allow us to understand how visitors use our site.
We may from time to time implement “cookies” or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Site and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. We may link cookie information to personal data. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have selected for purchase and pages you have viewed. This information is used to keep track of your shopping cart, for example. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website usage.